Port Macquarie-Hastings Council is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. This site supports and endorses the state and national privacy regimes.
We understand and appreciate that visitors and users of this website are concerned about their privacy and confidentiality and security of any information that may be provided to us.
Some of our web pages use "cookies". Cookies are small data files that we send to your computer so that we can remember information (your user id, your password for access to our site, how many times you have visited us before, and the way you have chosen to view our site on earlier occasions). Cookies, by themselves do not tell us your email address or other personally identifiable information unless you choose to provide this information to us.
Port Macquarie-Hastings Council agrees that:
- business records and personal information of which Port Macquarie-Hastings Council comes into possession will be kept both confidential and accurate; by law or as necessary in the normal course of business
- Port Macquarie-Hastings Council will implement adequate and reasonable procedures to ensure that the confidentiality of information imparted to Port Macquarie-Hastings Council is maintained
- Port Macquarie-Hastings Council will not sell or exchange business records or personal details except as required by law or as necessary in the normal course of business
- secret, private or personal information will not be disclosed or disseminated to any person without express or implied consent
- personal information collected is collected for a lawful purpose directly related to the business activities of Port Macquarie-Hastings Council and shall not be used for a purpose unrelated to the business activities of Port Macquarie-Hastings Council.
- Port Macquarie-Hastings Council can not guarantee that the site is impenetrable to hackers.
Return to Top